internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dude, i'm fo real

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jay Cuthrell <jcuthrell AT neonova.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dude, i'm fo real
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:53:57 -0400

David R. Matusiak wrote:
<please have sound turned up LOUD!>

http://www.wwweaver.com/patches/index.htm

Wow. I haven't been home in a while. The circle has really cleaned up a lot. I remember when you could go down there and get in a game of pool, see liberal underage drinking, and pick from a buffet of STD's.

If that is the same Patches, I think they actually had one of them there RAVES in there when I was in high school.

Ah, give me the potential for a good a55 whoopin' at Beach Tavern any day.

Here's to progress and subsidized drinking[1].

-Jay

[1] No really, beer is significantly cheaper down there.

--
Jay Cuthrell, CTO
NeoNova Network Services