internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Temporary hair dye

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Temporary hair dye
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:50:02 -0400

Laughed aloud when I read this..! (...from my house in Cary)

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
email: camccart AT unch.unc.edu
phone: 919-966-2059 beeper 216-1995
fax: 919-966-6407
home phone 919-460-0641
* Please note: If you email me and don't get a response, please email again.
With limited "home time", sometimes I literally get too many emails to even
see in my inbox. Sorry and thanks! *