internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Need A New Roof

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Need A New Roof
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 20:50:28 -0400

Funny you should ask. I just had HouseTop Roofers http://yp.bellsouth.com/sites/housetoproofing/index.html
do my old house. I had a complete tear off and replacement. I thought they did a good job even though I had waited too long to do it and had a lot of carpentry to do. I was just about to email Jenna since she was also looking.
This is a locally owned company of good ole boys. I thought Robert, who did the estimate was straight with me. They did it all in one day. I thought that clean up could have been a little better, but much of that was my fault since they had a lot of extra work to do once they got the old roof off. I would use them again. Good luck, Roger

Michael D. Thomas wrote:

Anyone know of a good roofer in Raleigh?