internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] To Buy an Apple or Not to Buy an Apple

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: drew johnston <drew AT mmteach.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] To Buy an Apple or Not to Buy an Apple
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:03:52 -0400

Thanks for the advice David-- though 256 seems to keep my baby hummin' just fine, no matter what we're doing, with osX.x(we're at .2, waiting for the new "panther" .3)... have been looking at RAM-- unfortunately, my bank roll is severally diminished at the moment due to being a fairly new home owner and buying all necessary (and not so necessary) things (insert "uh-oh" sound ala atari pitfall avatar death)...

By the way, Anyone who's a flash developer, or just likes/hates/is interested in Macromedia goings on, check out the new string to follow on central...

Drew