internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Excitement, Adventure and Really Wild Things

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Deborah Ellington <deborah AT invincigirl.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Excitement, Adventure and Really Wild Things
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 14:56:35 -0400

On 5/2/03 10:07 PM, "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

> Thomas Beckett
> Deborah (Beckett? Gads I should know this)

For Gina and anyone else who may be wondering, my last name is Ellington!

Adventure Landing was a lot of fun! Except for the completely terrifying
go-karts. I think everyone lapped me at least twice while I was trying to
make sure I didn't roll my car. The mini-golf, lazer tag and dance dance
revolution more than made up afterwards, though!

Deborah

Deborah Ellington
Multimedia Developer
Instructional Design and Development