internetworkers - [internetworkers] terribly long Quicktime download

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] terribly long Quicktime download
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:49:13 -0400

http://www.apple.com/music/video/

not really worth its weight in packets, but didn't Bono get hairplugs?

"dey look goooooood, man. no, really!"

apparently, Apple just "flipped da script" on da music industry, but for some reason i am still less than ecstatic. guess 'cause i don't use computer audio much. might be cool to all y'all, tho. at least to see Bono's hair, right?

dave m.

--
"Take my word I'm a madman don't you know." - Bernie Taupin, 1970
--

  • [internetworkers] terribly long Quicktime download, David R. Matusiak, 04/30/2003