internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:25:28 -0400

inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org wrote:

>See the full Job Posting at the website:
>http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/
>
>    Company Name: Canopy Systems, Inc.
>    Company Website: http://www.canopysystems.com
>
>    Job Title: Technical Writer
>    Job Description: Technical Writer

Aww, man. I applied for and interviewed for this already. Now some of you
people with way more experience will probably apply and kick my ass. Shoot.
*beth kicks imaginary rock* I am doomed, doomed I say, to work a crummy
contract at IBM forever. That college loan will never disappear!

;)

Beth

--
~o)