internetworkers - [internetworkers] Chapel Hill Road Runner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Welna, Sarah (NIH/NIEHS)" <welna AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Chapel Hill Road Runner
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:58:17 -0400

Anybody in Chapel Hill experiencing any problems with Road Runner digital
cable and modem? Our modem has been out since yesterday, and the digital
reception on the TVs is pretty shaky.... they can't get anybody out until
tomorrow sometime. It's pretty strange, since we've had no problems for a
long time...

Sarah
Sarah Welna
Web Developer
NIEHS ITSS Contract - 361-5444 ext. 415 - MD B3-03
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/websmith/
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/home.htm