internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Independent Weekly Coming Thursday Night!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur" <jdwilbur AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Independent Weekly Coming Thursday Night!
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:10:56 -0800 (PST)

INW's,

Though it is my fondest wish to introduce my friend Fiona personally tomorrow
night, it seems likely that I will not be able to attend. If fate is kind,
it's
likely that she'll be there before me anyway. I expect her to rapidly make
acquaintance with your genial personalities and plumb your eclectic wisdom. If
that is the case, sweet. Besides, mdthomas has given a fine heads up.

viva la internetworkers,
jdw

=====
http://taxes.yahoo.com/