internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Movie Night!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Movie Night!
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:30:44 -0500

> I have an uncle who is an intelligent, caring, ***meaningful,
> going-to-make-a-difference*** Democrat. And now I find out that Mike is
> secretly one, too. How marvelous! I thought Uncle Skip was the last of
them.

<DarthVaderVoice>
Lee.... I.. am.. your.. uncle..
</DarthVaderVoice>

Just for clarification, I personally value open-mindedness, pragmatism, ethics
and efficiency over allegiance to any particular political party... Political
parties come and go and change over time.

I do appreciate the "meaningful, going-to-make-a-difference" attribution. ;-)

As for organizing the group, I can only claim that I encourage the group to
exist and to be self-organizing.

Cheers!