internetworkers - [internetworkers] radio spam

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Joey O'Doherty)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] radio spam
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:17:29 -0500 (EST)

FYI, I just saw this on nolo.com:

Many former students were lulled into taking out student loans to attend a
trade school, only to have the school doors close before they could finish
the program. Other students were falsely certified by school officials as
being able to benefit from the loan. If this happened to you, you may be
able to cancel 100% of your federal student loan.

--
pub 1024D/B663781B 2001-11-13 Joey O'Doherty <joey(at)odoherty(dot)net>
Key fingerprint = F76B 9ACA 4197 C707 6E4D 2B78 E430 101A B663 781B