internetworkers - [internetworkers] out my window

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Art2mis Duncan)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] out my window
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:59:33 -0500

Maybe we should try doing it for the Goodwill next year? The Salvation A=
rmy=20
has an overt religious affiliation (which many of us atheists aren't=20
comfortable with), plus not the absolute best track record of percentage =
of=20
donations going towards the intended recipients. Goodwill tends to take =
many=20
more items than just clothing, and 84% of revenues are put into their=20
programs.

Anyway, that's just my personal preference...that's where we took our bag=
s of=20
clothing when the Dec. meeting of INW didn't work out. I certainly don't=
=20
mean to criticize, I think the idea of a GiveFest is wonderful. Remind m=
e=20
next year and maybe you can shame me into coordinating with Goodwill. :)

By the way, it's just raining here in Cary...where is it snowing?

Diana