internetworkers - [internetworkers] More conspiracy theories (or interesting facts?)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Shea Tisdale)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] More conspiracy theories (or interesting facts?)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:49:46 -0500

Mind you I don't beleive in any of this, but you can find some BS conspiracy
coincidences about anything...

If you are truly a conspiracy nut, then the whole of the US government and
space program is in question. The US was founded by Masons - part of the
enlightment illuminati. For example someone mentioned Columbia, one of the
shuttle names. A masonic name as well. Endeavor, as in the great
endeavor - bringing illumination to the world. Enterprise - as in the
Enterprise, which is again a masonic code word for masonry itself.

There are 33 degrees in the scottish right of masonry and the landing runway
at Kennedy space center that the shuttle lands on is runway 33.

John Gleen was recently sent into space and he's a 33rd degree mason. He
went up on a mission to study the comet Tuttle which is part of the leonid
meteor shower. Now the comet itself has a period or returns every 33 years.

And so on.

Or look at the world trade center attack.

The attacks took place on 9/11
9+1+1 = 11
Each WTC tower had 110 floors, which is a multiple of 11
The second plane, United Airlines Flight 175, hit the World Trade Tower 1
at 9:02 AM. 9+2 = 11
9/11 is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4 = 11
After 9/11, there are 111 days left in the year
New York City (where the major attack occurred) consists of 11 letters
New York was the 11th state admitted into the Union
President Bush ordered flags to fly at half mast until 9/22, making an 11
day period of mourning
Afghanistan - 11 Letters
The Pentagon - 11 Letters
Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the
attack at the WTC in 1993)
Flight 11, 92 on board: 9 + 2 = 11
Flight 77, 65 on board: 6 + 5 = 11