internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Was "More car shopping," now "Ordered a Mini S"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Was "More car shopping," now "Ordered a Mini S"
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:20:10 -0500

OH! this is sooooo exciting!! i just love the idea of a woman going out to the dealerships and putting all these sporty cars thru their paces!

i can only imagine what the sales personnel were thinking!!

anyway, i still love the WRX, but its gas consumption makes me weep. i think the Mini S is a super car and i would love the chance to see yours when you get it!! maybe you could bring it to a meeting...

... better yet, when the weather warms up, we could have an internetworkers Concours -- where everyone comes to show off their hoopties!! that would be awesome!!

congrats on the awesome new car decision! i hope it rocks your world!!
/drm