internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mailbox Rental - Need Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mailbox Rental - Need Recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 02:14:59 -0500

Yeah, that traffic right around there is horrible...

Regards,
Tom

Paul Cory wrote:
There's a Mailboxes, Et. in the Food Lion Shopping Center on 55, just south of the I-40 interchange. They can accept UPS deliveries. Getting out of the parking lot and back to 40 is a bear right now, but there's a new stoplight that will be active soon which should ease the situation quite a bit.

Paul