internetworkers - [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers GiveFest Rescheduled -- Jan. 16th

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <inet-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers GiveFest Rescheduled -- Jan. 16th
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 23:27:33 -0500

Hey,

As you may recall, the Triangle InterNetWorkers GiveFest was originally
scheduled for the night after the big ice storm. We couldn't do it then.

It has been rescheduled:

- When: 7:00 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 16th
- Where: Tyler's Speakeasy
100 E. Main St.
Carrboro, NC 27510
- RSVP: uzoma AT audioverse.com
- Info: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/meeting/

As before, you will be able to donate some old clothes, old books, some
expertise to ibiblio, or just your own joyous company.

But this isn't the only chance to donate your old clothes, though! In an
exciting development, we'll be continuing the clothing drive at the Raleigh
Gathering on Feb. 6th. At least one Raleigh company will be supporting our
clothing drive with their own internal effort -- how about yours?

I'd love to extend the GiveFest to our Durham gathering in March. Interested
in helping out? Just let me know...

Hope everyone is having a good holiday!

  • [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers GiveFest Rescheduled -- Jan. 16th, Michael D. Thomas, 12/30/2002