internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] man Unix

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] man Unix
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:20:12 -0500 (EST)

i think they are showing a disregard for your security. I would highly
recommend contacting them again strongly suggesting SSL or consider going
elsewhere. As for the seperate CGI directory for your account, that's
pretty standard when you doing multiple accounts, and is nothing to worry
about. But the plain text login/password is just plain silly. Silly I tell
you.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com