internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] [ot] quick clicking exercise....

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] [ot] quick clicking exercise....
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:35:07 -0500

Title: RE: [internetworkers] [ot] quick clicking exercise....

Here's what I see in the first paragraph:

"Each and every day of the year we deliver a new and unique photo taken with a Canon PowerShot, Digital IXUS, IXY Digital or Digital EOS camera. As the most visited page on the site, you can be assured of having your shots seen by virtually all our visitors. Now you can vote for today's picture to select the best picture of the month."

The link is the word "vote" in the last sentence... I think their php may be a little screwy, so try reloading if it doesn't show up!

Thanks,

Gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance