internetworkers - [internetworkers] Rocky Horror Picture Show

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dallas Smith" <dallas.smith AT pobox.com>
  • To: "internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:41:39 -0500

Hello,
  I'm putting together an event for the Raleigh Jaycees to go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Friday the 13th at the Rialto.  The show is at midnight but we're meeting at 11:30 at Third Place to walk over together.  This is the live version of the show, with cast, costumes and audience participation.  I don't know if anyone on this list would be interested in joining us, but I thought I'd offer the invite if so.  You can find the invite here:  http://www.ibiblio.org/~sallad/jaycee/invite.html and if you'd like for us to keep an eye out for you, send me an email.
Dallas

  • [internetworkers] Rocky Horror Picture Show, Dallas Smith, 12/03/2002