internetworkers - [internetworkers] truck?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] truck?
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:04:41 -0500

Title: truck?

Help!  I want Shea's stair-climber-thingie, but I have no truck to haul it away in.  He and I live really close together (like 2 exits apart on 40) and really close to the park (right off of 55) -- is there any way any one with a biggish SUV (like a Ford LivingRoom) or a truck could help me get it?

(please and thank you)

(I am chock full of beggingness of late, aren't I?)

TIA,

Gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance