internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] checkit link: Raleighlist

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] checkit link: Raleighlist
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:13:52 -0500

>http://www.raleighlist.org .
>Like craigslist!

Sweet. I actually contacted CL a few weeks ago to find out about their
expansion plans thinking they started new cities like franchises if someone
stepped up to run it. I was wrong, they do the expansion themselves and
having just completed a round of expansion, they had no timetable for
including a new set of cities. They frequently did get requests for
Raleigh/Durham.

FYI: Triangle Internetworkers is listed in the directory under
Government/Non-profit.