internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Rep Price response to HR 5211

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Rep Price response to HR 5211
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:59:17 -0500

At 04:37 PM 11/4/2002 -0500, John Beimler wrote:
>I'm amazed that there was a response. I and other tech workers I've
>spoken to have been overall summarily blown off by Mr. Price's office.

I've had quite the opposite experience: every time I've contacted his office, I've received a reply, and usually a pretty good one.

And yes, I've contacted his office on multiple occassions.

Wanna see his voting record and decide for yourself whose interests he represents? Go to vote-smart.org and navigate to North Carolina, find Rep. Price, view his profile, and select "Voting Record" in the upper right corner. Or use this link: http://makeashorterlink.com/?F28922752 The site's in frames and that link is to the unframed voting record page for Rep. Price, so you lose the main navigation, but you can get to his votes from there. VoteSmart is a little slow today, I hope because people are using it.

Rachel Cox | Web Developer | 919.834.2552 x16 | hesketh.com/inc
Image is only the beginning. Knowledge is profitable.
http://www.hesketh.com/proof/white_papers/