internetworkers - [internetworkers] El Chilango! RIP

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] El Chilango! RIP
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:03:47 -0400

http://www.triangle.com/triangle.com/communities/chapelhill/story/ 1760174p-1770398c.html

from the Chapel Hill News:

"El Chilango closes its doors
Restaurant that served at focal point for Latino community falls victim to economic downtown."
--
I'm really sad to see a great local place go under. Fewer jobs, unleased real estate, and no more of the best mexican food I had found in the triangle. I was happy to think that we at least got to have a meeting there /once/. so long, chilango.