internetworkers - RE: Thoughts on the Pledge of Allegiance Decision

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Thoughts on the Pledge of Allegiance Decision
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:26:06 -0400

Although there are valid arguments that can be made on both sides of
this issue, it really annoys me when something like this comes up and
gains so much attention. Don't we have more pressing issues to deal
with, such as (in no particular order) effective counter-terrorism
measures, fixing the state budget, fighting the rising crime rate,
turning the economy around, keeping the environment from eroding
further, than to spend so much time, money, effort, etc., on such BS
non-issues?

OK, I'm done venting now.

- Bill