internetworkers - Re: "amount of tolerance for going to the b athroom"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Chris MacLeod @ Home" <stick AT miscellaneous.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: "amount of tolerance for going to the b athroom"
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:01:44 -0400 (EDT)

I tend to watch programs till the first ad, then get bored with the
commercials and flip to something else, and totally forget about the first
show I was watching. But I guess at this point the programming is
actually secondary to all the advertising.

Stick

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Josef Komenda wrote:

> Or better yet, watch PBS. The ads only come at the beginning and end.
>
> Joe K

Chris MacLeod Systems Administrator
Buildscape.com chrism AT buildscape.com