internetworkers - Re: Linux, AOL/TimeWarner, and the future of computing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Linux, AOL/TimeWarner, and the future of computing
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:20:56 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Diana Duncan wrote:
->had no clue what amount of text/graphics would fit on a page. This was
still
->in the early days of web design (1998), before that job was done by
->technical-savvy people. We just had to try to work their art in, then tell

Well honey, someone must have taken those people and replaced them with
the aliens I have to communicate with at my job -- tech-savvy they are
not.

Can you really call 1998 the "early" days of web design? That would seem
to me to be like 96, 95 or so... (yeah, splitting hairs over two years,
silly innit?)

Cheers
KJ

----
"It is a time for all people of all religions to hug each other and if
you are not religious then hug a tree or something." - Yoko Ono
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly/ -=*=- kelly \@/ unc.edu