internetworkers - Re: (Link) Sony PS/2,Linux,TCP/IP

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: (Link) Sony PS/2,Linux,TCP/IP
  • Date: 25 Mar 2002 07:34:49 -0500

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 00:44, Michael D. Thomas wrote:
> "The kit is mostly for non-commercial hobbyists. What does Sony gain? An
> audience of avid PS2 users experimenting with a robust TCP/IP (Internet
> communication) protocol. Fans will also receive complete documentation with
> the kit, which includes all the technical details of the PS2 hardware.
> Normally this info is only available to game developers. An interesting
> project indeed. "

I've been waiting for this since it was announced. To think, I'll be
able to port/compile games from my PC/Linux to my console of choice.

And first on my list? NetHack.

Bwahahahahaha!

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC 6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim