internetworkers - Re: Giving BellSouth the shaft-- Alternative home phone solutions ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Giving BellSouth the shaft-- Alternative home phone solutions ?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:29:45 -0500

I am using Cingular, and have had good coverage on UNC's campus and on
Franklin Street, including inside bars. The only place I have not been
able to get a signal is in the basement of Steele Building, but frankly
I would be surprised if ANY signal makes it there. My customer service
experience with them has been so-so, and I make it a point to use their
customer service as little as possible.

- Bill