internetworkers - RE: better dead than parasitic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: sovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: better dead than parasitic
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:25:19 -0800 (PST)

>However, if I'm going to be in a crash, it's obvious to me that I'd
>rather be in the Explorer than in the Miata!

but on the other hand, if you were going to be in a crash with me, I'd sure
as hell rather you were driving a Miata.

The Frontline web site that someone posted yesterday said that in a crash,
an Explorer is 16 times more likely to kill the people in the other car than
if it had been two cars. I'm sure that the SUV drivers on this list are
excellent, considerative drivers, but it seems like an SUV is more dangerous
to others regardless of who's at fault in a crash.

yours, Sarah