internetworkers - Re: double mail?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: double mail?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:27:35 -0500

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 07:53:18PM -0500, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney
spoke thusly:
> On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 11:40:40AM -0800, David Matusiak spoke thusly:
> > could by Lyris screwing up again...
>
> Yeah, that would be a screw up - we use mailman now.

Except I'm talkign on the wrong list about the list I used to host on
Lyris.

jem hasn't moved to mailman yet, although rumor has it he's going
to. Lyrsi si crap, but internetworkers still runs on it, and I'm
confused as to who I'm responding to where anymore.

Time for a drink...

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- New email : alchemist AT darkcanvas.com --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
-- Berkley Breathed, 2001