internetworkers - Re: December gathering...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: December gathering...
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:18:10 -0500

I first want to apologize for being a little slack lately in
organizing
things. Been quite busy with school. And unfortunately, every First
Thursday has been on a school night for me the past several months.

That being said, a little bird told me that an excellent bar has
opened
up in Chapel Hill where Artists Escape used to be . . . .

TaB