internetworkers - Re: How was Mug Shots ??

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Russell <scottrus AT ipass.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: How was Mug Shots ??
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:15:19 -0500

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 11:33:01PM -0500, B wrote:
> I just said good-bye to a cousin and her younguns who dropped by this
> afternoon on their way south, so missed the get-together tonight. I've
> never been to Mug Shots -- how was it?

The meat was dry or leathery, depending on the dish. :) The rest of it
rocked. Good people. Good beer. Nice location to hang out in. Didn't
see anyone taking pictures though.

Oh yeah, the ride over to Mug Shots also rocked. ('02 WRX 5spd) I
think I'm going to have to reduce my monthly cash flow sometime in the
near future.

-- Scott