internetworkers - Cheap CDs ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: "InternetworkersList (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Cheap CDs ?
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:21:59 -0500

I've been using Allegro Music (http://www.allegro-music.com/) to purchase
some fairly inexpensive classical CDs. Do any of y'all have a favorite
on-line music store? Allegro does not carry a lot of the stuff we would like
to purchase.
How about your favorite local store for CDs. I'm especially interested in a
good cut-out section with classical music CDs and/or vinyl.
BTW, Quail Ridge seems to have moved the cut-out bin to make way for
(gasp!) holiday music. How many Christmas albums do you need?
Roger (in RTP)

  • Cheap CDs ?, Austin, Roger D., 10/31/2001