internetworkers - Re: Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:03:11 -0400

ahhhh... it only took a few more clicks to happen upon "Yet Another Road
Block."

<with netscape 6.1>
Browser Not Supported

Unfortunately, Microsoft® .NET Passport does not support the Web browsing
software you are using. Please use supported browsing software such as
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later, or Netscape Navigator
versions 4.08-4.82.

If you use Netscape Navigator 6.1: due to possible data security issues, you
cannot currently access .NET Passport using Netscape Navigator 6.1. We take
security seriously and are working with Netscape to resolve these issues as
soon as possible so that .NET Passport can support Netscape Navigator 6.1.
Until that time, please use supported browsing software. We apologize for
this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Member Services Terms of Use Privacy Statement
Some elements © 1999 - 2001 Microsoft® Corporation. All rights reserved.
---

gggrrreeeeaaaaatttttt technology, guys. rreeeaaaalllll nice work.