internetworkers - September InterNetWorkers - Flying Saucer in Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: September InterNetWorkers - Flying Saucer in Raleigh
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 06:37:44 -0400

Okay, summer's over, after Labor Day, it is time to get Serious. And
after one or two days of Serious, it is time to get together with your
InterNetWorkers pals and gripe about how hard you're working. Or
looking for work, as the case may be.

What: InterNetWorkers September Gathering
When: Thursday, Sept. 6, 2001, 7:00 p.m.
Where: Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
328 West Morgan Street, Raleigh
(919)821-7468
Why: When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

We're back at Raleigh's fabulous Flying Saucer, which features umpteen
gazillion different varieties of Seriously excellent beer, scrumptious
bar food, and a Seriously attractive wait staff (note lack of
gender-specificity in that statement). Something for everyone, when
everyone wants to get Serious.

Here's a reference: http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/11356447/

As always, please RSVP to me so I can tell the management how many
heads to expect.

P.S. Don't forget the Second not-so-serious InterNetWorkers Geek-nic,
September 16.

Thomas Beckett