internetworkers - Re: ISP ideas for small non-profit?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <david AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ISP ideas for small non-profit?
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:07:01 -0400

I set up a client with a similar setup with a CAIS business class SDSL
128K/128K account (the fastest available over their phone lines) for about
$100 per month.

Are all of the people in your clients organization in the same office? Are
they all using one account on a networked analog modem, or are they each
using a separate account and logging on at the same time? I am surprised a
dialup is so expensive, but then again I may just be out of touch since I
moved to broadband.

David