internetworkers - FastTrac program

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers digest <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FastTrac program
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:44:28 -0400

Hello all,
There is a program offered through the CED called FastTrac to help
startups get going and early stage companies work on growth. I know a
few people from InternetWorkers have participated, and I did it about
three years ago. I found the program to be very helpful, especially if
you have a head start on your plans. They are starting up again in the
fall, and the information sessions will be held soon. If anyone is
interested, let me know. I'll send you the complete information.

Maria

--
Maria Winslow
maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com

http://www.dexxtra.com
Java training and courseware

  • FastTrac program, Maria Winslow, 07/26/2001