internetworkers - How to Disable Discussions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Paula Paul" <Paula AT PaulSoftware.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: How to Disable Discussions
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:54:41 -0400

> Great! Paula can program microsoft products and doesn't think that
this is
> yet another ploy for redmond to rule the world.
>
> everyone else seems to disagree. and i'm having trouble caring.
>
> anywho, this thread is pushing the bounds of pointless, so...

Great summary! Whenever I lose interest in a discussion I:

1) Delete all the responses having that subject line without reading
them
2) Start a new discussion about something else that I want to talk about
3) Close my email client

I've never tried just joining a discussion that I wasn't participating
in and just declaring it pointless, so I've learned something new!
Thanks!
;-)

  • How to Disable Discussions, Paula Paul, 06/25/2001