internetworkers - Know of any jobs in Germany/Europe?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: B <beeline AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Know of any jobs in Germany/Europe?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:17:00 -0400

I have a long-time high-tech friend (and former co-worker) whose wife
has been temporarily transferred to Berlin, Germany, to complete a task
for her employer (KPMG). He wants/needs to get a job while they're over
there, and of course would like to have one in the bag before they move
in August.

Most recently, he worked for Virtus and Viacom/MTVi/Nickelodeon, and
earned his MBA while in New York (his BS is in Computer Science). He's
looking for consulting type work, either strategy or technical. I told
him that I know this cool group of people who may have the right
connections (y'all recognize yourselves, right?), and that I would be
glad to check and see if anyone has heard of an international or
European company who could use his talents, which include proficiency in
a variety of computer (and internet) programming languages, operating
systems, technologies, and various management capabilities.

When I worked with him, I found him to be talented, innovative,
responsible, and knowledgable, and would not now hesitate to work with
or for him, hire him, or serve as an enthusastic reference for him.

I have URLs for his resume (Word doc or plain text) if anyone wants to
see it -- I'd just post it here but he wants to know who's looking at
it. Please email me - beeline AT mindspring.com - with any suggestions or
leads that you might have. Thanks for your help!

--
"B"ing mobile