internetworkers - Reminder - Chapel Hill - Jun 7

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Reminder - Chapel Hill - Jun 7
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:29:28 -0700

One week to go - keep the schedules clear!
==============================

W. B. Yeats is the place for June. They've got outdoor seating and great
beer. Thanks to Uzi and HarperCollins.com, we also have more free books to
give away, including the Linus Torvalds book, Just for Fun: The Story of an
Accidental Revolutionary.

What: Triangle InterNetWorkers June Gathering
When: Thursday, June 7th, 2001 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: 306 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill
(919) 960-8335
Why: Books a'la Uzi - Thanks to the cool folks at
HarperCollins.com

I'd have assurance that you are able
To value beer-I will have no fool
Dipping his nose into my ladle
Because he has stumbled on this hole
In the bad hour before the dawn.
- The Hour before Dawn, W.B. Yeats

RSVP at joe AT komejo.com so we can let Yeats' management know how many
people are coming.

Thanks,
Joe K

  • Reminder - Chapel Hill - Jun 7, Joe Komenda, 05/31/2001