internetworkers - Re: [TriLUG-Announce] First Annual TriLUG Eat and Geek (fwd)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [TriLUG-Announce] First Annual TriLUG Eat and Geek (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:48:26 -0400

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:

> The Triangle area Linux Users Group is happy to announce the
> first annual TriLUG Eat and Geek!

> On Saturday, May 26 (Memorial Day weekend) starting around noon,
> TriLUG will be hosting a get together where food, festivities,
> and free software will be in abundance!

> The eat part:
(...)

> The geek part:
(...)

OK, I do not know my plans for the week-end (yet).

But if on Sunday, I'm sleeping on the couch^H^H^H^H^H^H fooling around
with my coputer instead of beign somewhere else, far, far away, from
electronic devices, I will show up with Mandrake 8.0 and 7.2, my
expertise on Mandrake, networking, and WINE. And a Star Wars T-Shirt.

But, again, "my future, set is not".

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve

Payment Suite Support
internet e-mail : guallar AT us.ibm.com / jlguallar AT maduixa.net

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/webservers/commerce/payment

TEL (919) 254-1509
T/L 444-1509
FAX (919) 254 - 5585