internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: April 30, 2001

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Diana Duncan" <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: April 30, 2001
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:17:15 -0400

John,

You just have to be bold. Simply approach any likely-looking group of
people and say "Hey, are you guys Internetworkers?" That's what I did last
month for my first time (after some dithering about whether or not they
looked "geeky" enough -- they didn't) and it worked like a charm.

Eventually, it will be quite a crowd and hard to miss. Maybe you want to
come a bit later into it?

See you Thursday!

Diana Duncan