internetworkers - Ergonomics resources (WAS: Re: aeron's for cheap?)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Ergonomics resources (WAS: Re: aeron's for cheap?)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:53:48 -0400

At 11:36 AM 4/27/01 -0400, L B wrote:
[snip]
>Companies who don't pay attention to ergonomics are doing their employees
>and, therefore, themselves a great disservice.

InDEED. Sadly, our pal Sandra's company isn't so up on the
ergonomics issue. Does anyone have any really good online
resources I could send to her so she could show her boss the
error of his company's ways? I used to know a bunch of good
ergonomics web sites, but I'm having a hard time finding ones
now.

Cheers!
-Rachel
Rachel Cox | Web Developer | 919.834.2552 x16 | hesketh.com/inc
Image is only the beginning. http://www.hesketh.com/

  • Ergonomics resources (WAS: Re: aeron's for cheap?), Rachel Cox, 04/27/2001