internetworkers - aeron's for cheap?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur" <jdwilbur AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: aeron's for cheap?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

does anyone know where I can get an aeron for my home office? the chair I have
doesn't completely suck, but I know the feel of Pellicle, and so does my back.
I live in Chapel Hill and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one
in the area (a closed down place, some newly opened overstocked warehouse,
etc). I've looked on ebay, but the closest to affordable was still about 600,
all told.

On a side note - Joe, thanks for the PHP lesson. I'm using that stuff all over
the place already on one of my side projects. You rule.

Jesse Wilbur

=====
The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to
your adventure. --Joseph Campbell