internetworkers - Tickets to Carolina Ballet/Ciompi Quartet at Duke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Tickets to Carolina Ballet/Ciompi Quartet at Duke
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:29:38 -0400

I got two tickets to the Carolina Ballet / Ciompi Quartet at Duke May
6th at 3pm which is funny since we already had season tickets in Raleigh
which includes the same show. Perhaps this was a senior moment, but I
thought it was a different event. Paid around $54 will let them go for
$40.
If you haven't seen the Carolina Ballet, you are missing something
special. Nileen and I saw the Carmina Burana show the other night and
this is a really great troup. Call me at 541-7476 during the day or
email me if you are interested in the tickets. Roger (in RTP)

  • Tickets to Carolina Ballet/Ciompi Quartet at Duke, Austin, Roger, 04/22/2001