internetworkers - InterNetWorkerization and the assimilation of saundra's role

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: InterNetWorkerization and the assimilation of saundra's role
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 10:40:08 -0400

Hello:

Tonight will be my last InternetWorker meeting.  As many of you know, I am the Californian with the shoe obsession.  I did give notice yesterday that I was returning to my homeland, the center of the technological universe.

But I just wanted to get mushy for a minute.

Most of you welcomed me into your lives, albeit with tongue in cheek.  Some of you blatantly did not like me and you know who you are.  But it is the people that were so kind to me and those of you that enjoyed the bantering back and forth, that I will always remember and keep in my heart.

I have had so much fun here lately, and will really miss the people that I have connected with.  My family is in the Bay Area, as well as other romantic, ooops, I meant redeeming factors.  And you know all my black clothes in this humidity, just will not work.

So, I return you to your previously shoe unencumbered email listserv, where you can talk about future assimilation and other technological issues that affect the RTP area.  Someone, however, can easily take over the role that I have fulfilled.  I get about a thousand emails a day, so I probably will not still belong to this listserv at the end of April.

Some of you have contacted me offline to assist you with research issues.  I can always be reached at this email address, and will update my daughter's website www.zolahayes.com often.
I wish you all well.

Sincerely, with the utmost of respect, humor and typical California arrogance,

I remain

Saundra Kae Rubel

Saundra Kae Rubel
mailto:    saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
Yahoo Instant Messenger:  saundrakaerubel
phoneto:   919.992.4580
cellto:       919.434.6119
home:       919.941.9393
pageto:     9194346119 AT messaging.sprintpcs.com