internetworkers - Jobs and Job security

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: Andy Naylor <anaylor AT nc.rr.com>, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Jobs and Job security
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:11:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I have been reading the postings regarding lay offs.

Oxford University Press is looking to fill a variety of jobs over the next
couple of months. Oxford University Press is a department of Oxford
University in Oxford, England. On the down side we are a not for profit so
can't compete with those high end dot com salaries. On the up side, we've
been in business for over 500 years.

So, if job security is sounding good right about now please drop me a line
and a resume.

We will be looking for two web developer positions, a LAN/Email person, and
1-2 desktop support folks. If you like books and people, you might just find
a good fit.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Technical Support Manager
Oxford University Press, USA
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
v: (919) 677-0977 ext. 5242
f: (919) 677-2654
c: (919) 244-7696
e: wolfe AT oup-usa.org
w: www.oup-usa.org

Today's URL of interest:

http://www.irs.ustreas.gov/bus_info/eo/eosearch.html

  • Jobs and Job security, Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977, 04/04/2001