internetworkers - New Column

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: New Column
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:34:47 -0800

Howdy,

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new column on the
InterNetWorkers website at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/column/

I wouldn't normally mention this (since I wrote it), because I usually try
to *appear* humble. But since the columns have been mighty slow in coming, I
just though I would troll for your stories, articles, one-off writings, free
verse, letters to Penthouse, whatever. You want to see it come to life? Send
it to me!

Email those vain scribblings to joe AT komejo.com, and I'll post it. If
you'd like to send something in on a regular basis, just say so, and I'll
set you up with a username/password to post at your leisure.

Thanks,
Joe K

  • New Column, Joe Komenda, 02/22/2001