internetworkers - Re: Local Layoff

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Local Layoff
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:57:45 -0500

I know it's a plug. but they are paying for my meals these week.

David and anyone else, please check out the Pink Slip party that we're throwing for Career Cowboy. (www.careercowboy.com) We play good funky stuff and CC pays for the beer...

I'll shut up now...

Uzoma

--On Wednesday, February 14, 2001 15:38:20 -0500 David Wagoner <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Fellow InterNetWorkers,

If any of you know of IT job openings in the Triangle area, I'd
appreciate your help. My former employer, Arsenal Digital Solutions in
RTP, downsized last Thursday, cutting 1/3 of the employees. In a flash,
43 of us found ourselves out of a job.

I have contact information for some of the people and have referred them
to InterNetWorkers as a source of local support and potential job
opportunities. The skills are varied from technical writers,
programmers, marketing, Oracle DBAs, etc.

Please contact me offline about job opportunities that I might pass along
to these very talented people. You can also contact the HR Director at
Arsenal: bewing AT arsenaldigital.com.

Thanks for your help.

David Wagoner

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ You are currently subscribed to
internetworkers as: uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu To unsubscribe send a blank
email to $subst('Email.Unsub')

  • Local Layoff, David Wagoner, 02/14/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Local Layoff, uzoma nwosu, 02/14/2001