internetworkers - IT Message Board

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Laura Newberg" <laura AT cnewsgroup.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, <trianglewebgrrls AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: IT Message Board
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:49:43 -0500

I am still working on the IT Magazine website (need to make changes in menu
so that it works with all browsers). However I have added a Message Board.
Internetworkers, The group formerly known as Triangle Webgrrls, and other
USER groups are welcome to post their calendar activities here. Also job
postings, and other NC related IT topics.

http://www.it-pub.com

Thank you.

Laura Newberg

  • IT Message Board, Laura Newberg, 02/13/2001